Content Analyst – New Orleans, LA / Remote
Solugence is a hard working & rewarding place to work. We value our employees’ work-life balance, commitment to family & drive to be a part of and continue growing what we’ve all worked so hard to build. We’re looking for forward thinkers with fundamental understandings of the business to business relationships software process and who also possess the core competencies of the position at hand. If you strongly believe yourself to be motivated, full of energy, full of ideas & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come work with us.
A content analyst’s main focus @ Solugence is to ensure that the content being published to Solugence maintains the high standards of credibility, thoroughness, & provides significant value to our customers. Solugence is a platform to connect customers to the best software solutions for their business but it is also a platform for businesses to visit, learn & become a more informed entity in the marketplace. A content analyst’s goal at all times should be to always put themselves in the shoes of the consumer and whole-heartedly agree that the content being consumed adds significant value & is worthwhile.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Identify areas of marketplace that need more focus than others & develop plans to expand published content.
- Utilize insights from solutions analysts, market research tools & communications with partners to become a very knowledgeable resource within certain solution categories.
- Using expertise, partnerships, & other internal/external resources, create & post content for customers and partners.
- Work together with Product & Marketing Strategists to ensure content is consistent with Solugence image & professionalism.
- Review & improve quality of existing published content. We’re in an ever-evolving world & it’s our job that our content is up to date & continues to deliver value regardless of when it was originally published.
- 2-4 years in content publishing or journalism related field
- Journalism or English major preferred
- Experience in IT, general business and/or B2B software preferred
- Self-starter. Our company is growing & we don’t micro-manage. It’ll be important for you to be able to and want to run with projects & tasks on your own while seeking assistance as-needed.
- Experience in areas of digital marketing a strong plus
- Energetic and optimistic as we believe you’ll find the rest of the Solugence team is. You’ll be working with many different Solugence teams and also with many external partners.
What You Will do:
- Create content for the Australian market (blog articles mainly), in accordance with the digital markets brand.
- Analyze data (from surveys) and be able to create appealing content out of it.
- Gain market knowledge. You will need to develop a wide understanding of software and technology in order to verify and challenge the accuracy of our content.
- Work together with the Marketing Specialist and the Content Manager to build the Content Plan and successfully meet the objectives.
- Communicate with the freelance contributors (writers).
- Improve quality. As we produce more content, we will need you to spot potential issues and identify solutions to increase the efficiency of our work and processes.
What You Will Need:
- Native level English.
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field preferred.
- Basic understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience editing technical web content, preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs.
- Experience editing content about software and or/digital content marketing content a huge plus.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
Email resume to careers@Solugence.com