Solutions Analyst – New Orleans, LA / Remote
Solugence is a hard working & rewarding place to work. We value our employees’ work-life balance, commitment to family & drive to be a part of and continue growing what we’ve all worked so hard to build. We’re looking for forward thinkers with fundamental understandings of the business to business relationships software process and who also possess the core competencies of the position at hand. If you strongly believe yourself to be motivated, full of energy, full of ideas & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, come work with us.
A solutions analyst role @ Solugence is one that will serve as the main face of the business for many of our customers. This person must value relationships, customer service & a non-stop commitment to learning as they’ll be assisting customers as-needed with utilizing the Solugence products and services.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Connecting with customers to assist in completing profiles or utilizing other products/services
- Connecting customers with the solution providers that serve as the best fit for their business
- Listening & measuring customer feedback/surveys
- Utilize insights from solutions analysts, market research tools & communications with partners to become a very knowledgeable resource within certain solution categories.
- Review customer and/or partner requested requirements/features & determine overall pertinence to solution category.
- Complete regular review of existing solution category requirements & features to ensure all are up to date and continually adding value to new enrollments
- Work together with other solutions analyst & partners to create requirements & features for new solution categories
- 2-5 years in a business analyst related role
- Experience in a software sales process a huge plus
- Experience in a software solution provider and/or role seeking/purchasing software a huge plus
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing requirements & software solution categories
- Self-starter. Our company is growing & we don’t micro-manage. It’ll be important for you to be able to and want to run with projects & tasks on your own while seeking assistance as-needed.
- Keen familiarity with logging contacts & communications. The customer experience & value delivered is of the highest important at all times.
- Energetic and optimistic as we believe you’ll find the rest of the Solugence team is. You’ll be working with many different Solugence teams where challenges will be plentiful & tasks/projects will move quickly.
What You Will do:
- Your primary responsibility will be development and maintenance of the GetApp website codebase ensuring the highest quality experience for our users.
- Responsible for the timely development of well-defined, larger product features/changes, expected to use judgement & apply functional knowledge of methodology/best practices; Develop code documentation as a reference.
- Become active participant in technical design process, expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features; Capable of owning independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Challenging projects: You will work on recommendation systems, Solr based search engine, business analytics, front end applications and many other projects.
- Web technologies: Ruby is our language of choice, the stack is composed of MySQL, Solr, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS and others. We actively use Docker to power our infrastructure.
What You Will Need:
- A passion for technology and development, a hunger to learn, a desire to meet challenges, a commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
Email resume to careers@Solugence.com